Monday, January 23, 2006

God has made me GOOD

csldailydevotion


In this season of going deep, beyond my preparation for prayer meetings, bible study, nice, I decided to start another series of reflection. This will be my devotional reflections.

I started with Genesis 1 yesterday. All through the chapter, I was reminded of the word GOOD. I felt the Lord affirming His creation of which I am part of. Yes, I am GOOD! I am Good because I am made in His image. There is nothing wrong in God’s creation.

This word is even more timely because we were reminded again that what we perceived of ourselves, we would be. Thus the need for us to see beyond our weaknesses to see God in us. We are made to be GOOD.

Thus, celebrate today with the GOOD self. He is in me,thus I am good!

For the righteous shall live by faith!

No comments: