Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank God It's Good Friday

As we celebrate Good Friday,I am very blessed by the sacrificial love of God for us. Heard this song during a baptism service this morning. The lyrics of the song aptly told of the love of Christ for us.

=) May the Lord open our hearts and embrace the love of God afresh.

Ps San

* I have translated the lyrics into English, hope it does not dilute the meaning.

在十字架上,你為我捨命,On the cross of Calvary, you sacrificed your life for me
受鞭刑,使我得醫治, Received the lashes, so that I can be healed
所有的罪惡,你為我擔當,For all my sins, you paid the penalty
受刑罰,使我得平安, Received the punishment, so that I can find peace
何等犧牲的愛, What a sacrifical love!
聖潔神子成為贖罪祭。 Holy Son of God to become a sin offering
何等能力,勝死亡權勢 What power demonstrated! Overcoming the dominion of death
今我屬你永活的真神, From now onwards, I live for you, o living God
在這個時刻,我心只有你,At this moment, there is only you in my heart
我的主,我唯一的愛。 My Lord, my only love.





No comments: