Friday, February 16, 2007

Revolution

We had a little experience on Sunday. During open cell, I gave instructions for our guys to grab their stuff, charge up the hill and settle down under the shade. Most of them heeded my instructions to tuck in their shirts to prevent ants crawling in their underwear. was quite a hilarious sight.

Having cell in the forest is cool. no distractions(well except for that occasional spider). The smell of fresh air. The beauty of nature.

I feel something good is brewing even as we take extreme steps like that to solidify and crystallize our people's learning and word life. The revolution has started. No wait no more. Catch on to God's kairos timing and lead a life of victory.

Victory over my struggles of _________
Victory over my chao guan of _________
Victory over my need of ___________

Are we able to worship God out of our comfort zone? No air con can not? No chair can not? God is everywhere anywhere.


Charles Tan
Joshua Teo's Clan

No comments: