Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Testimonies from Tribe Prayer Meeting

These are 2 testimonies from the prayer meeting on Sunday. I hope you are encouraged and blessed to continue to press on in your prayer life as you read them.

"I think it's a good thing to be praying. I felt the word yesterday for healing was timely too - both spiritual and physical. In fact, I was feeling a little flu-ish, but praise God the sickness was averted and I am perfectly healthy now. "

- Daniel Lee -

"When I just came to FCBC, I could not get used to the environment, especially the way of worshipping. I also struggled with Pastor Khong doing the magic shows. Some of the negative comments that I have have heard before also didn't help. These all caused me to not be able to trust what he preached.

Last week, during the first tribe prayer meeting, Esther prayed for me that God will open and soften my heart for the service later. I didn't expect that I amazingly found my barrier was gone and I would simple enjoy the worship. I felt the peace and all the uncomfortable feelings gone! Also, last Sunday, when Pastor Khong reported the success of the magic show at Chingay, I started to tear. I think God is using him to glorify God's name and I felt my bias suddenly going away. Instead, I was filled with love and respect for Ps Khong!

I know that these 2 changes did not come from myself but from God. It happened because I decided to release my burdens to Him. Praise God!"

- Grace -

No comments: