Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Transform and Roll Out!



I always find it interesting to look back at old photos. They are a snap shop of a time passed and tell a story of what was important to us at different times in our lives. Put together, these photos describe a journey of growth and changes. I had quite an amusing time digging up old photos of us as a tribe. You will see that some of us have changed much physically (check out someone with mustache!), some of us still look the same. I realised though, that the more important thing to ask yourself is "How much have I been transformed by Jesus?" Am I still the same person 5 years ago as I am now? (Incidentally, the oldest photo in the set was taken 5 years ago.) As you have a good laugh looking at the photos, take some time to reflect on that. And may the Holy Spirit deposit in you a greater desire for Christ-like transformation as you journey through this Year of Sabbath.

(Click on the first photo to go to the next one.)

No comments: